Re: Tuba Compilation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richie on August 11, 2003 at 15:04:03:

In Reply to: Tuba Compilation posted by Richie on August 10, 2003 at 19:14:06:

Wow. I didn't think my post would get this much of a response. I guess I never really thought of the consequences of putting together some songs that I have just picked up from fellow tuba players. Thank you for the advice and warning of the copyright laws. I am a tuba player who loves doing what I do, playing music. I have done so many gigs for free just because I enjoy music and tuba playing. I was joking about the small fee (except maybe to pay for postage if I needed to send it to you). I put together this compilation without the thought of making profit (I mean, yeah, it would be nice...), but rather the opportunity to experiment with my new Finale program and to have an organized piece of all those tuba features I love. I know that there are many other people out there who love music as much as I do. I just wanted to share my experiences with others through these pieces. I realize that I must look into the copyright laws before I can "share" this compilation with others. I will make sure to look into it, and I will post again once I have completed this task. E-mail me for suggestions, advice, comments, or even just to talk about tubas.

Follow Ups: