Tuba Study Update

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Szkutko on August 22, 2001 at 07:59:03:

Hi everyone.

SO far i've had a great response to the BBb tuba study i'm conducting. People from 9 countries have registered. USA heading the list with the UK not far behind.

This message is to ask for participants for the final time before we officially get under way, which is the 27th.

I'm specifically inviting the "Pros" who use BBb tuba in their orchestra/ensemble to now participate (no offence to those who already have). People like Heiko Trebener, James Jenkins, John Jenkins, Everett Gilmore. This is a perspective that I and most other people would like some insight into. If these people are on the internet (I know Heiko is) please participate. Or if you know these people or others, please contact them and invite them to participate.

Germany is known for its major use of BBb tuba, Russia too. United Kindom is full of brass bands, many many BBb tubas there. It would be great to have even more input from people in these countries. Olituba, you seem to have an excellent understanding about Germany, please help us out. I'm not to sure of other countries "tuba usage", so please participate so we can find out.

To register, simply send the following details to: phart(AT)pullmyfinger.com.au

Full Name
email address
Country
State (if applicable)

Besides "pros" anyone with BBb tuba experience can participate. I'm looking forward to working with you all.

Regards

John Szkutko

Follow Ups: