Re: Re: St.Petersburg Factory's site

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yeah... on August 08, 2001 at 11:30:14:

In Reply to: Re: St.Petersburg Factory's site posted by Funny site on August 08, 2001 at 10:21:27:

Plus, what is the deal with the link to the other tuba makers. If I were trying to sell St. Petersburg tubas, I would not want my potential customers going to the Hirsbrunner, VMI, or Miraphone sites. I also found it interesting that in the listing for the only U.S. dealer (Tuba Exchange) they have Vince pictured holding a horn that is not a St. Petersburg.

I discovered the same problems that you did, and personally feel that in the links section any link that is not for a dealer should be removed. I don't think professional (business) pages should have links to personal sites or "related" sites on them, but that's just my opinion.

Why are some "sellers" listed under where to buy while others are listed under Vendor? I thought that at least one of the "vendors" did not and would not sell St. Petersburgs. I don't know why they even list those other vendors when I have always had the idea that the Tuba Exchange had an exclusive contract on them.

Oh well...enough about the St. Pete

Follow Ups: