Re: York/Nirschl CC for Sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wade on August 05, 2000 at 23:31:17:

In Reply to: York/Nirschl CC for Sale posted by Brian Morrissey on August 05, 2000 at 16:37:08:

Hey, Man!!!
Got the e-mail...it was so good to hear from you, too. I will e-mail you privately soon, but wanted to read your post. I am really sorry to hear about your packing it in, but a man has to make a living at some point in his life. I think that your price is fair on the York, based on what I have heard about it through the grape vine, and I hope that you get it. I wish I had the bread for a BAT, but I really need a bitchin' 186 CC like the one you bought from Ted (or like Don's little "unicorn"). What happened to it...sell it for the BAT? I guess I would have, too. Anyway, I am REALLY in love with my Alex: it is a really fine horn...what a sound! Oh, and I confirmed the age. It was made in 1958.

Been married for almost two years now. She is our third hornist. Teaching one day per week and playing full-time, together we are pulling in enough to buy a house...but our credit is a bit sketchy. So we rent. Not too bad, however. How is your new game? Take care; I will e-mail you soon.

Later!!

Wade

Follow Ups: