Re: HOW#%$!(AT)#%$ CAN YOU AFFORD TUBA$$$$$$$$$

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lonny on August 30, 1999 at 20:40:27:

In Reply to: HOW#%$!(AT)#%$ CAN YOU AFFORD TUBA$$$$$$$$$ posted by anonymous on August 30, 1999 at 20:21:31:

Well, first of all, try taking off the caps lock key so we don't think you're a socially inept hermit who shouts at everyone.

Second: I have a hobby that pays a little money and I made a committment to save enough to buy my own tuba. I didn't spend $7,000, but I got a decent "pre-owned" horn and I'm having a ball! Sometimes the anticipation helps heighten the aquisition of the item. I know this is not "the American way" but it will help you to get something you love and want to play. Take a look at what you spend every day or week. If you're serious, you can probably find a few bucks by giving up Whoppers or whatever. Do a little arithmetic and you'll probably be surprised how quickly it will add up. Drop in at your local bank or credit union and open a savings account. It will help you realize how well you're doing. Have fun, look to the future, plan, expect the best and it will happen.

Good luck!!!

Follow Ups: