Valve Caps????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Todd on August 18, 1999 at 23:43:09:

Hey there!!

Question: Where can replacement valve caps be purchased for tubas...specifically a MW 2165 and a Yamaha 822 F tuba? I really don't have much of a complaint about the current valve caps. I would just like to see what designs are out there for ergomics (buzz word of the 90's. Can anyone tell me the general ball park of how much valve caps cost? Thanks!


Follow Ups: