Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: suggested guidelines

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anon-hero boy on May 01, 2003 at 11:58:07:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: suggested guidelines posted by 'fess'r on April 30, 2003 at 22:37:38:

Joe, here's an idea....instead of relying on everyone else on the board to conform to your concept of what's interesting why don't YOU start threads based on interesting, musical ideas or post soundclips of yourself instead of trying to stir everyone up, under the illusion of "collecting data".....or you could take the advice that has been given in the past about skipping over the threads you don't like...this isn't the "Joe Sellmansberger BBS" here simply for your entertainment, its for everyone and if you don't like it go start your own BBS.
Secondly, seeing as how you really don't know who I am, it really shows you off to criticize my playing and take the predictable "you don't agree with me, you suck" route. I've heard a tape of you playing, I don't think you stink, but who are you to point a finger at the less talented and tell them their questions are dumb..we've all done the equipment search (maybe except for you?). Let these people be. You come across as being a very cynical, disgruntled guy...usually the "I hate the world" mentality-types are reclusive....not in this case.

Follow Ups: