Re: Re: Besson Mastertone SWL??????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on April 19, 2003 at 20:10:39:

In Reply to: Re: Besson Mastertone SWL?????? posted by SHS Tubamaster on April 19, 2003 at 19:20:46:

The story has not too much to do with low brass, yet it comes here:

Many low brass people didn't like to open a Yahoo account to watch my pics. On inspiration from a tubenetter I opened a yahoo account with the bare minimum of personal information. And the information given happened to belong to my present dog, Borda II, who just turned 3 years old on the 7th of this month.

Apparently Yahoo has recently changed its "family" policies. At least as of last night not even I can use the identity given in my posting without the permission of my parents. That will not happen as one is long gone and the surviving one is at an age, which justifies his refusal of ever touching a computer.

Of course I could have acted my dogs parent, but I did not want to transmit personal information to an account, which I have made available for the public.

So I opened a new account in the name of another of my favourite dogs, Troika (1977-1985). That called for a slight change in the Yahoo identity.

Now you can watch my pics with the Yahoo identity of: brassphotos03. The password still is: public.

Sorry, if you where brought into a situation, that offended you. But I hardly had a chance to correct all of my older postings.

Klaus

(here together with Borda II pretty exactly a year ago)

Follow Ups: