Instruments for Sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jenny on April 29, 2002 at 05:12:11:

Hi everyone, I have a few instruments for sale as listed below. Please e-mail me for pictures and I will gladly forward them on. I will be posting once only due to past comments made (I may re-post on the new May posting board!). Then putting any unsold instruments on ebay next week. Thanks, Jenny

Yamaha YBH201 Baritone Horn (English Baritone) as used in Brass Bands. I think it was made around 1994. This is the student intermediate model (exactly the same as a 301 which is the model number now used by Yamaha), in excellent condition with only three small dings, no scratches and no lacquer wear. Complete with case and mouthpiece. Offers around £700 ($1000). UK best price is £1,120 for info.

Boosey & Hawkes Sovereign Euphonium, in silver plate, made in 1983. Great condition with only a few small dings and scratches from use, there is a little bit of plating wear on the hand contact areas. This was sold to me by Morgan Griffiths and it is one of the best Sovereigns, the intonation and tuning is faultless. Comes with case but no mouthpiece. Looking for offers around £1800 (about $2500).

King Cleveland 605 Trombone (OK I know this is a tuba/euph site but someone may be interested!) Made around 1970's in good condition, only a few small dings on the bell (previous owner left mouthpiece loose in case). Some lacquer wear around the hand contact areas. Has a great slide and a real trombone sound. Comes with case and orginal King mouthpiece. Looking for offers around £180 (about $250).

Follow Ups: