Flight Case for sale!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michael Russo on April 28, 2002 at 12:53:25:

Hi All!

Sorry to clutter the list.

I've got an anvil style flight case that I'm trying to get rid of. I'd like to get $300 for it, but since it's taking up space, I'll take any offers. This case was made to fit a 4/4 rotary CC, but it should fit any horn with dimensions that are within an 18" bell and 39" tall.

This is a flight trunk or a road case for touring or storage. I've seen many tours and plane flights with a case like this and never seen even a scratch on a horn from the trip. The external dimensions are 46" long, 25" deep, and 28" tall. There are wheels and heavy duty latches and handles. (the latches can be locks with a simple pad lock) This is a very study and rugged case.

Since the case is so big, I really don't want to try to ship it. I will if that is the only way, but the buyer will pay the shipping costs. It would be much easier if you are within driving distance of South Bend, IN and can come get it. If you have a horn that is sold by the company that I work at, I'll be happy to do a test fit and let you know if it will work.

Sorry, but I don't have any pics....it looks like a big black box on wheels!! :-)

Please e-mail me with any questions.

Take care all!!!

mike russo

Follow Ups: