Hummel "The Tuba Player" For Sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KSO on April 25, 2002 at 21:42:58:

I have the M.I. Hummel figurine "The Tuba Player" for sale. Made in 1988. Reference/Item # is 155271. Mold Number 437. Size is 6 1/8 inches. Figurine is in pristine/like new condition. Also have original box in good condition. Box label with figurine photo says number 271. Have all original papers and Certificate of Authenticity. Having just checked the most recent list I have, I see that The Tuba Player is now in the Temporarily Withdrawn/Closed Edition category. That means it isn't being made now, so that just increases its value that much more. Go to www.mihummel.com, then click on collection, then the letter "T" (go to "next"/second page of "T") for a photo of The Tuba Player.

This is a real collector's item. Hummel figurines are a world-wide recognized collection product. It is considered the "king of the crop" for tuba figurines. If you have been fortunate enough to see the massive tuba figurine collection in R. Winston Morris' home, then this one would be the figurine "on the top in a glass case by itself", etc. Have had it in my possesion for 12 years, but the time has come to sell it. BTW - Hummel figurines are items that only appreciate in value over time, if you keep them in good condition. Some Hummels from the early years (1950s, I think) now go for over $3,000.

Price: $340.

Possibly willing to negotiate if you have a good offer to make.

E-mail me at kso4670(AT)yahoo.com

I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Thanks -

KSO

Follow Ups: