Re: Re: Brian Bowman

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay on April 15, 2002 at 17:40:24:

In Reply to: Re: Brian Bowman posted by Not a UNT Fan on April 12, 2002 at 22:23:08:

hey man, you know, just because you don't leave an email address (anonymity is a nice mask, isn't it cool guy?)doesn't mean we can't know something about you. I went to view source and saw that you are from a computer at LSU. So, that should say something about your school right there. Actually, Joseph Skillen came and did a recital and master class here just last week, and was absolutely amazing. I am sure that he would be thrilled that one of his students is just such a mature person that they come on a public tuba message board and bash a high class musical institution like UNT. We may not have the best university outside of the music building, but when it comes to the tuba and euphonium studio we have probably one of the better studios in the country. After seeing Joseph Skillen I was absolutely inspired to look to LSU for a masters, but seeing the kind of maturity that you have exhibited on this board, I will have to think twice applying to a studio with people such as yourself. Thanks...

Jay McKellar
UNT Tuba Studio

Follow Ups: