Re: Re: Tuba Openings

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom B. on April 06, 2002 at 14:06:55:

In Reply to: Re: Tuba Openings posted by Hank on April 06, 2002 at 09:06:54:

It is possible to subscribe to the International Musician (journal of the American Federation of Musicians [the union]) if you are not a member of the AFM. All you have to do is contact them and tell them you want to receive the International Musican as a non-member. There is a $25 fee if you wish to do this.

Follow Ups: