Re: Re: Re: monette mouthpiece

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Calm Down Chief on April 01, 2001 at 23:24:40:

In Reply to: Re: Re: monette mouthpiece posted by the goast of Mr Bach on April 01, 2001 at 19:57:11:

Whoa there slugger, you seem like a really bright guy, with wonderful english, and it seems many great ideas. That was the only April Fools joke that I made today... The only thing that Alex said in his post was exactly what the Monette Mouthpiece company says to their customers. The man who makes the mouthpieces says in his catalog that if you don't play with a good posture, and with proper air then you should not use his mouthpiece. You can make fun of the whole religious "yogi" aspect of it all that you want, but it only shows how ignorent you are. First of all, the original post made no mention of any religious practices. The weight of the mouthpiece is not the only thing that makes this particular model superior. I have played it myself, and I like it also. It has a deep cup which I like and a little bit sharper rim than the current mouthpiece that I use. Look, you have no right to bash anyone else about their opinions in public, because it only makes you look stupid, especially if you don't have any intelligent or even correctly spelled things to say.
For the person who made the original post, as I said earlier, I have played on the Monette 94, and I think that it is a fabulous mouthpiece. I currently play on a PT 88 Megatone mouthpiece, and this is a very similar mouthpiece that is about $200 cheaper. Someday I want a Monette, but for now I have a similar substitue that does me fine.

Sincerely,
J

Follow Ups: